Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The audit log details captured for the online modification in bank statement provide before and after values (Original Value & New Value).
Currently, when adding a new bank statement line, some values are automatically populated (like Statement Code, Bank Date, and Value Date), while other values are blank (like Reference, and Transaction Amount). For the fields which already have default values copied, these default values will be reflected in the event log as Original Value.
This provides audit a wrong information that an existing value has been updated instead of a new line. It is expected that the Original Value will be blank, as the change was never saved with the default value.
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Statements > Import Bank Statement, and import BAI2 file
2. Navigate to Banking > Bank Statements > Import Bank Statement, and check the uploaded statement
3. Add new line (notice Statement Code and Trans Code automatically populated)
4. Populate the Reference and Transaction Amount
5. Modify the Statement Code and Trans Code
6. Save the changes
7. Click on the Event Log link and review the Change Detail
Original Value is populated for the Statement Code and Trans Code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms