Requisition Change Request Lines in "Budget Not Checked" Status
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Request lines in "Budget Not Checked" Status
We are seeing the change request lines( Increase in quantity) getting into "budget not checked" when it is save and submitted even when the project id is blank. When the line quantity is increased by another +1 and performed the save/submit, the change request is changed to "Ready for Process".
1) Create a requisition, budget check
2) save/submit, self approve the requisition
3) Source to a PO.
4) Budget check and dispatch the PO.
5) Edit the requisition to increase the line quantity¿
6) on Save and Submit FS_BP is triggered and not changing the budget status
7) As shown here the budget status did not change¿on the workflow page the
user is clicking the "Check Budget" button and FS_BP is triggered.
8)> Status is changed from Budget not checked to Ready for Process
> why FS_BP is not changed the status to "Ready for Process" in the first place (Save and Submit -FS_BP).
Due to this issue, users cannot effectively do change orders with budget check
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms