EAP: Not Able to View/Run APY2027_ADVICE_REPORT PS Query in PT 8.51
(Doc ID 2005668.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to View/Run PSQuery, APY2027_ADVICE_REPORT due to which APX2027 process goes to No Success with the following error.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member ColumnNumber. (180,236) QRYFUNCTIONS.QRYQUERYFUNCS.FieldFormula Name:WriteLevel PCPC:61136 Statement:894
Called from:QRYFUNCTIONS.QRYQUERYFUNCS.FieldFormula Name:WriteQueryToApi Statement:1007
Called from:QRY_VIEWER_WRK.FUNCLIB.FieldFormula Name:RunTemporaryQuery Statement:277
Called from:QUERY_VIEWER.Activate Statement:22
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a voucher for payment method EFT.
2. Run Pay Cycle to make the payment.
3. Run Payment Advice process APY2027 which fails with the above error message.
4. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager and open Query APY2027_ADVICE_REPORT.
5. View the SQL behind the query. On Query tab , its showing same Alias A for PAYMENT_TBL and VNDR_IBAN_VW.
6. In QRYFUNCTIONS.QRYQUERYFUNCS.FieldFormula , Line 1271 , where Alias name is passed , QRYALIAS has length of 1 , which truncates all Alias names from AA , AB , AC.. to A.
7. Issue exists with all PS Queries wherever Alias length is more than 1 (BCH1000_EFT_PAYMENT_DETAIL , FIN3004_ACCOUNT_REGISTER).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!