Budget Change Request Status Not Updated Correctly When Pressing Save For Later
(Doc ID 2005915.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Change Request status is not updated correctly after pressing Save For Later.
1. Create a budget change request.
2. Don't enter any data on the page.
3. Click on Save and Submit.
4. The system returns an error that the required fields have to be populated. Click OK.
5. Populate the required fields. Click on Save for Later.
6. The request status is Submitted, which is wrong. It should be Pending, as we saved the request for later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document