Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Currency Check Performed 27-Feb-2017 ***
EAM, Release 9.2.
Open Transaction entries are not being created when Asset Capitalizations are Interfaced from Accounts Payables into Asset Management.
It is expected that open transaction entries will be generated for Asset Capitalization Interface entries generated from the AP module.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a PO with QTY 5. Uncheck Capitalize.
2) Create and Interface a Receipt. Serialize the Receipt. Generate Tag Numbers and Serial IDs.
3) Copy the PO/Receipt to a Voucher and Post.
4) Interface the Voucher into AM via INTFAPAM.
5) Retrieve the Info from AP/PO via AMPS1000.
6) Load the CAP rows into AM via AMIF1000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms