EMM: PM Work Orders Are Cancelled and Cannot Be Re-Generated
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for Currency 12/01/2016 ***
When running WM_PM, some of PM schedules did not generate PM WO's. It looks
like when the previous PM_WO is cancelled, a new PM W/O cannot be generated
for the same PM Schedule.
When a PM W/O is cancelled, a new PM W/O will be generated for the same PM
Schedule upon rerunning the PM Process.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a PM Schedule.
2) Submit the run control for the PM Process at Run Preventive Maintenance.
3) Verify that a PM W/O was generated at View Preventive Maintenance.
4) Cancel the generated PM W/O.
5) Submit the run control for the PM Process at Run Preventive Maintenance.
6) Verify that a PM W/O was NOT generated at View Preventive Maintenance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms