ETL9.2: Timesheet Performance Issue Or Timesheet Timeouts When Base Timezone Is Different Than Employee's Timezone.
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timesheet Performance issue when try to access day breaker time sheet & changed view by to the previous day.
Peoplesoft HCM 9.2 PUM 7 with PUM 8 to 11 selected patches.
1) Setup Peoplesoft base timezone PST
2) Select EE with timezone SST
3) Enter timesheet for KALA13
4) 03/22 - In Punch 11:00 PM 03/23- Out punch 7:00 AM
6) Change view by date 03/23 Refresh
7) Timesheet keep clocking & then timeouts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms