ECM: Payment Dispatch Process Generates SEPA_CT_03 Payment File With Incorrect Decimals for <InstdAmt>
(Doc ID 2006757.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment file generated by Payment Dispatch process for SEPA_CT_03 shows decimal positions in the amount though the currency JPY is setup with 0 decimals.
1. Setup 0 decimals for JPY currency
2. Enable EFT payment method for the bank account with default layout set to SEPA_CT_03.
1. Create a Voucher in JPY currency for EFT payment method with no decimal positions in the amount.
2. Post the Voucher.
3. Run Pay Cycle.
4. Run Financial Gateway process.
5. Dispatch the Payment.
6. The payment file generated shows 2 decimal positions in the XML file for <InstdAmt>.
The Payment file should not show decimals for <InstdAmt>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document