EAP: Withholding calculation is incorrect when a Regular Voucher is applied to a Prepaid Voucher
(Doc ID 2006790.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding is calculated incorrectly for a Regular Voucher that is applied to a Prepayment
Withholding at 10%
1) Create a prepaid voucher with withholding, INR 20000
2) Post the Voucher, Withholding = 2000
3) Pay the Voucher completely
4) Create a Regular Voucher for the same vendor, INR 25000
5) Apply voucher to prepayment
6) Post the Regular voucher, Withholding = 500
Withholding should have been calculated as 2500 for the regular voucher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document