Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Timesheet performance issue while submitting/next week/next day when there are cross over punches.
1) On PS Option page setup Base timezone CST
2) Enter timesheet with following punches
3) Select EE with timezone PST on Time reporter data
4) Mon- In 11:00 pm Out 3:00 AM - timezone PST
Tue- - In 11:00 pm Out 3:00 AM - timezone PST
Wed - - In 11:00 pm Out 1:00 AM - timezone PST
Thur - In 11:00 Out 1:00 AM Timezone PST
6) Unable to submit the timesheet.Session timeouts.
7) If time is already entered via TCD with similar punches
8) Open Timesheet
9) Click on Next week.
10) Timesheet keeps clocking & then timeout
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms