EAP: Error - No Matching buffer found for level error. (15,26) - when displaying Voucher that was processed by Voucher Build
(Doc ID 2007123.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to display a Voucher processed by Voucher Build, an error occurs. Issue occurs due to deleting a Voucher Line associated to a Receiver through the Voucher Maintenance page.
No Matching buffer found for level error. (15,26)
1. Create PO with 2 PO lines and Dispatch
2. Create a Receipt from the PO
3. Create a Voucher by using the Copy from PO Receipt option
4. Save the PO Voucher
5. Display the Voucher through Voucher Maintenance
6. On the Invoice Lines page, delete one of the Invoice lines
7. Run Voucher Build
8. Try to display the Voucher using Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
9. Above error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document