Page: PO_PICK_ORDERS And Component: ASN_RECEIPT_REVIEW Does Not Filter On PO ID When ID Is Populate
(Doc ID 2007382.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page: PO_PICK_ORDERS and Component: ASN_RECEIPT_REVIEW does not filter on PO ID when ID is populate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Purchasing Receipts Review Receipt Information Advanced Shipment Receipts
2. Click Search
3. Pick an EIP in error
4. Select the first line of the EIP transaction
5. Select the Select Purchase Order Hyperlink
6. Notice the PO number has been populated, click search
7. The search brings back the Vendor Name and every purchase order listed for that vendor. It ignores the PO ID listed at the top
8. Blank out the Vendor Name field, leaving the PO and research
9. Now we have every purchase order and line showing up and again the PO ID was ignored.
10. Leave the PO ID and enter the line and schedule number on the search page and click search
11. All PO's listed for line 1 schedule 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document