Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eDevelopment - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Course Session is created with blank in any of the fields Start Time, End Date, or End Time, then when a student is enrolled in that session, system displays the following message:
Student [EmplID] is already enrolled for dates between [date] and [date] times and (1040,250)
This student will not be able to attend two different courses at the same time. Make sure with both course schedules that the student will be able to attend both courses or enroll him/her in a course session with different date.
1. Set up a Training Course (Set UP HCM, Product Related, Enterprise Learning, Courses)
2. Add a Course Session, (Set UP HCM, Product Related,Enterprise Learning, Course Sessions) with a blank in any or all of the following fields: Start Time, End Date, or End Time.
3. Go to one of the following three navigation paths:
----Manager Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment,
----Self Service,Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment,
----Administer Training > Student Enrollment > Enroll in Course
4. Select the course/course session and try to enroll in it.
5. Observe message: Student xxxx is already enrolled for dates between xxxx-xx-xx and xxx-xx-xx times and (1040,250)?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms