E-PIA : In PT 8.54, Several Page Grids have Truncated Height and Hides Data Values
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several page grids have truncated height, hiding data values.
FSCM 9.2 Image
Issue occurs on all browsers
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
One example is PO module's Requester Setup page:
1. Log in as VP1.
2. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Product Related, Procurement Options, Requester Setup.
3. At search dialog, specify Requester= VP1
4. After page opens, look to the Chartfields grid. Notice that none of the chartfield data values are displayed
Another replication example:
1. Display an existing contract or create a new contract.
2. Click the PO Defaults link.
3. Notice that the Distribution does not show the actual fields.
1. Travel and Expense -> Expense Report -> Create/Modify
2. Enter a Empl ID (saying KU0042)
3. Create a ER by entering the required fields.
4. Defining the Date/Expense Type and so forth until the 'Accounting Details' section is prompted.
5. Expand the 'Accounting Details' section.
6. The scroll bar is overlapped with the Accounting details chartfields.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms