Self Service Holds <SS_CC_HOLDS> Display Results Are Inconsistent
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a User clicks the Go Push Button <DERIVED_CCSRVC1.SRCH_BTN> on the Student's Self Service Holds Page <SS_CC_HOLDS> additional negative Service Indicators display compared with what was first displayed in the GRID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Student has multiple Service Indicators placed on the record <PS_SRVC_IND_DATA>. One Service Indicator <Negative> has a future start date <SRVC_IND_ACTIVE_DT>.
2) Student navigates to Student Center and clicks on the detail link in the Holds section.
3) The Holds application page <SS_CC_HOLDS> appears and the list within the GRID does not include the Negative Service Indicator with a future start date <SRVC_IND_ACTIVE_DT>.
4) The go push button <DERIVED_CCSRVC1.SRCH_BTN> is clicked without any search criteria being entered.
5) The Negative Service Indicator with a future start date <SRVC_IND_ACTIVE_DT> is included within the list displayed in the GRID.
This behavior causes confusion for both the Student and Administrative Support Staff as to which Service Indicators should be displayed and what the Student should focus on clearing from their Record. In many cases, the Administration does not want to show the Students Service Indicators with future Start Dates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms