When Creating a New Project With Future Start And End Dates and With Project Status - "Approved", The Application Is not Saving the Project Status in PROJECT_STATUS Record.
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Project Status not stored correctly when creating a Future Dated Project with Approved Project Status.
Project Status should get stored correctly when creating a Future Dated Project with Approved Project Status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project with Future Start and End date. Choose the Project Status as "Approved"
2. Saving the Project will display the Project Status as "Approved"
3. Clicking on the Approved link will take the user to the Project Status page. No value is stored in the Project Status Page
4. Move out of the Project General Information and Open the same project that was created earlier.
5. Notice that the Project Status has a link that says "Project Status" and not the Status "Approved" as we previously selected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms