Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Interface
Payables/Purchasing Interface (AMPS1000) inserts incorrect cost in PS_INTFC_FIN table.The PPO interface line for the Receipt is unitized and loaded into AM. After running the Payables/Purchasing Interface process (AMPS1000) for the Voucher of the same Receipt, the cost is calculated incorrectly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO for qty 2, in BU IND01 with price in USD, at an exchange rate
2. Receipt it but don't interface it as it has to be unitized, Run the interface processes one by one
3. Unitize the asset
4. Create a voucher with a different date to get the exchange rate difference and increase the amount with 10 USD
5. Send the data to AM - in PS_INTFC_PRE_AM table the data looks OK but in PS_INTFC_FIN it doesn't - the TXN_COST is incorrect
6. Run Load transaction to AM - the cost is correct but for the TXN_COST the adjustment is with USD currency but with the entire amount of the 2 assets in INR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms