Routing Response Page in Employee Self-Service Does Not Display Routing Request Transaction When There Is Only One Request.
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Routing Response page in Employee Self-Service does not display routing request transaction when there is only one request.
STEPS TO REPLICATE : 1. From recruitment module submit a routing request to an employee with access to employee self-service
2. As an employee verify if routing response transaction is available in self-service (Navigation: Home > Self Service > Recruiting > Routing Response)
3. Result is FAIL. When there is ONLY ONE routing request, employee self-service page DOES NOT display the request.
4. From recruitment module submit another routing request to the same employee
5. As an employee verify if routing response transaction is available in self-service
6. Result is PASS. When there is more than one routing request, all requests are displayed on the page.
WHAT IS WORKING : System displays all request transaction when there is more than one.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms