Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In certain instances, the consolidation processes run in order to produce the NSC report calculates invalid values. This occurs when ALL of the following setup exists and events occur (in this order):
1) the stats period type has Exclude Grades defined to it
2) the first reporting period has been generated
3) a second plan value where the Report as NSC Program field=Y is added to the student's program/plan stack, or the existing plan value is changed, on an ACTION date that falls between reporting period As Of dates
4) the the student drops a class on a date that causes an exclude grade to be assigned
5) a second reporting period is processed using a date on or after the date of the class drop
The academic load on STDNT_CAR_TERM is correctly calculated, but the NSC load on STDNT_CONS_STAT is calculated using a lower unit value or is zero. The zero unit value causes a blank or invalid (i.e., not F, Q, H, or L) value, which prevents the student from being included in subsequent NSC reports.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms