PC_FND_DIST Is Creating Distribution Rows Incorrectly.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
PC_FND_DIST is calculating the fund distribution rows incorrectly. The total distribution amount in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE does not match with the total distribution amount on the Fund Distribution page. One of the distribution amounts in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE also does not match with the distribution amount on the Fund distribution page.
PC_FND_DIST is should calculate the fund distribution rows correctly. The total and individual distribution amount in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE should match with the total and individual distribution amount on the Fund Distribution page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project
2. Create 4 Activities - CONST, FED,STATE and LOCAL
3. Create Fund Distribution for Activity CONST. Total Threshold is 11166.13. Create 3 distribution lines to distribute the amount to Activity FED, STATE and LOCAL with percentages 59.8%, 37.2% and 3% respectively (FDF, FDS and FDL analysis types). Check the Balancing check box for FDL row.
4. Add a Transaction for the amount of 11166.12 and Process
5. Run the Fund Distribution process for the Project.
6. This creates 3 distribution rows for the 3 activities. FED - 6610.34, STATE - 4220.79 and LOCAL - 334.98. The total of these rows is 11166.11 which is incorrect.
7. The Fund Distribution page shows that the distribution is 11166.12 but this does not match with the actual distribution in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE. The distribution amount for Activity FED in fund distribution shows as 6610.35. This does not match with the distribution in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms