"View Printable Version" Of A Purchase Order (PO) does not Display the Item Description and MFG ID
(Doc ID 2008393.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"View Printable Version" of a PO does not display Item Description and MFG ID. When the Track change is checked for certain fields in PO then only those fields are printed in View Printable version . Else it is not.
The PO Print should not be dependent on change template fields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Add/Update PO. Take a Sample PO in Open status.
2. Ensure that PO has Adhoc Item Description and Mfg. ID defined
3. Click on View Printable Version
4. Say NO to print PO without Distribution Line. The PO Print Looks fine
5. Lets Navigate to ain Menu > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Change Template. Select the Change Template Type as Purchasing
6. Look for the Record PO_LINE. Please check the Field Name ,"DESCR254_MIXED" and "MFG_ID". Please ensure the , "Track Change" option is unchecked and selected
7. Save the Page and Retest the View printable Version
8. Click on View printable Version
9. Say no to print without Distribution Lines. We will find that the item Description and Mfg ID field is missing from View printable version
10. Lets check these fields again in Change template
11. Click on View printable version and see the difference
12. Say No to print without Distribution Line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document