EGL9.1: GLX8110 (Associated Budgets Report) Encountered "Index Is Not In Range"
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run GLX8110(Associated Budgets Report) BI publisher report it fails with 'Index Is Not In Range' error.
Fetching array element 8: index is not in range 1 to 7. (180,252) GL_COMMON.XMLP.DynamicCols.OnExecu te Name:CreateCols PCPC:888 Statement:20 Called from:GL_XMLP.GLX8110.GBL.default.1900-01-01.GenRpt.OnExecute Statement:100
Steps to replicate:
1. Create an expense budget definition with 7 budget keys.
2. Create a revenue budget definition with 7 budget keys. Populate "Associate expense budget" field with expense budget name.
3. Go to Commitment Control > Define Control Budgets > Associate Budgets. Associate the revenue and expense budget.
4. Create revenue and expense budget journals.
5. Create some GL Journals and post to expense & revenue budgets.
6. Go to Commitment Control > Budget Reports > Associated Budget Report > Run GLX8110 BI publisher report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms