Error While Adding Multiple Punchout Lines From Different Suppliers And Clicking Preview Approvals
(Doc ID 2008821.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while adding multiple punchout lines from different suppliers and clicking Preview Approvals.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
Setup for Direct Connect Supplier with Approval Workflow Engine enabled and configured.
1. Navigate to Requisition page.
2. Go to all Requests option page.
3. Go to Supplier website (Punchout)
4. Add an item from supplier website.
5. Checkout from supplier website.
6. Once on Review and Submit page - click "Add more items"
7. Repeat from steps 3 to 6 (supplier doesn't matter - can go to the same or a different supplier website)
8. Once on Review and submit page - click on "Preview Approvals"
9. Click "ok" when "Requisition has to be saved first to preview approvals. (18036,12239)" message is received.
10. Once user clicks ok - Received - "Field is Required: PRICE_ADJ_VW - SETID (124,64)" error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document