EAP: Voucher Build sets Voucher with Statistic Account to Recycle
(Doc ID 2009311.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher with a Statistic Account goes to Recycle status when voucher is modified through Voucher Mass Maintenance.
1) Added a quick invoice
2) Voucher has 1 voucher line and 2 distribution lines with 1st line with an Account = EXPENSE and the 2nd line having a Statistic Account (999905)
3) On Statistics tab, added Statistic Amount
4) Run voucher build
5) Checked voucher and the entry status is set to Postable
6) On the Voucher Mass Maintenance page, searched for voucher and then clicked on Field Replace
7) On Field Replace page, set Field Name = Hold Payment and Replace With = Y. Set Action = Voucher Build and clicked Run.
8) Checked voucher and the Entry Status = Recycle.
9) Error Summary page shows Distribution Line Errors on Distribution Line 2, Field = Transaction Currency with the message, "There is no exchange rate defined from currency to USD with exchange rate type."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document