Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an applicant to a new applicant list immediately after adding the applicant to a different applicant list, the following occurs:
Class Row: assumed property HRS_LIST is not a
valid record name. (2,269) HRS_ARM.CMP_HRS_LIST.UI.ListUI.OnExecute
Name:updateSearchResultRowset PCPC:22778 Statement:316
Called from:HRS_ARM.CMP_HRS_LIST.BUS.ListController.OnExecute Name:doAction Statement:69
Called from:HRS_APPL_LIST.GBL.HRS_ARM_WRK2.HRS_LST_CONTINUE.FieldChange Statement:31
The specified object property is assumed to be a record name, but the record is not found in the current object.
Problem does not occur when using "Create New List" link upon first arriving at the Manage Applicant List page.
Problem does not occur when adding a person to an existing list, and then clicking the "Create New List".
Problem does not occur when creating the list first from Applicant List component.
1. Navigation: Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Applications > Applicant Lists
2. Enter search criteria and select "Add Applicant to List" from Other Actions column for one applicant in the applicant list.
3. Select the "Create New List" option on the page showing list of applicant lists.
4. Provide a new list name.
5. The new list is displayed with the one applicant selected in step 2 above.
The above steps work as expected.
1. Without exiting the component, from Manage Applicant Lists page, select the link in the top of the page to "Create New List." (No applicants in the list have been selected.)
2. Create New List dialog appears.
3. Enter new list information and click "save." (using a different list name from the above scenario).
4. The above message is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms