GP CHE - Error In ‘Maintain Source Tax Data CHE’ ; GPCHTX01. SQR issue ; GPCHUT06.SQC –Various changes to fix DB2 SQL statements
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are few issues with GP Switzerland code in bundle 2014-B.
1. ERROR IN ‘MAINTAIN SOURCE TAX DATA CHE’ PAGE
2. GPCHTX01. SQR
3. GPCHUT06.SQC –Various changes to fix DB2 SQL statements
1. multiple changes as bind variables cannot be used in SELECT lists in DB2 */
2. Code added to test variable $NNSS_IdT because this contains the AVS number if it is in the new format.
3. Variables #prcs_process_instance and $Ctl_Curr_Pay_End_Dt were used in the select list. Having bind variables in the select list causes an error in DB2. Also this is a local procedure and the global variable $Ctrl_Curr_Pay_End_Dt is not populated in this procedure.
Code fixed to use the value in the global variable $_Ctl_Curr_Pay_End_Dt and to convert the variable values to literals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms