Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Correct History button and its icon doesn't appears properly in JOB data page
HCM 9.1 bundle#16
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Main Menu -> Workforce Administration -> Job Information -> Job Data
+ Note that we are in Update / Display mode by default.
- The Update / Display button is inactive so the icon is grey. Correct.
- The Include History button is active so its icon is colored. Correct.
- The Correct History button is active, but the icon is grey instead of colored, which is not what one expects to see.
+ Click on the Correct History button:
- The Update / Display button is now active so the icon is colored. Correct.
- The Include History button is still active so the icon is colored. Correct.
- The Correct History button is now inactive, but the icon disappears altogether, which is not what on expects to see.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms