EAP: CHECK3 Printing Issues if Advice Lines Over 22 Lines
(Doc ID 2009811.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are over 22 advice lines (ex Advice Lines = 99) on a check, CHECK3 prints the check at the bottom of the page after the remittance advice although on Banking > Banks and Branches > Payment Forms page for CHECK3, the Advice Layout is set to Check Over Stub. The check for the vendor with over 100 vouchers will be printed on one page then the remittance advice will be printed on the next page with a check at the bottom of the page but the check will be for a different vendor and a different check number. All checks after it will print at the bottom. Issue occurs if there is an overflow.
1) On Banking > Banks and Branches > Payment Forms for Form ID = CHECK3, the fields show:
Form Type = System-numbered form
Advice Location = Same report as check
Overflow Location = Same report as check
Advice Lines = 99
Advice Layout = Check over stub
2) On Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts for Payment Method = System Check, set the following fields:
Positive Payment checked on
Positive Payment Form = POS1
Form ID = CHECK3
3) Added a Recurring Voucher Contract for 110 vouchers for VENDOR_ID = USA0000002
4) Ran voucher build and it build all 110 vouchers
5) Added one voucher for VENDOR_ID = USA0000001
6) Ran pay cycle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document