EAP: Email Notification Link for Denied Payment Request Navigates Requestor to Payment Request Approval Component With Error (15,11).
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Denied Payment Request Email Notification contains a link to review the denied payment request. On accessing the link Requestor is navigated to the Payment Request Approval component and clicking on the Search button throws below error message.
Invalid value -- press the prompt button or hyperlink for a list of valid values (15,11).
The value entered in the field does not match one of the allowable values.You can see the allowable values by pressing the Prompt button or hyperlink.
1) Setup user profile for Requestor for Email Notification and Valid Supervisor.
2) Setup user profile of Supervisor for Email Notification.
3) Create Payment Request using Requestor and submit for Approval.
4) Login to Supervisor mailbox and check for Email Notification triggered for the Payment Request.
5) Deny the Payment Request.
6) Login to Requestor mailbox verify the Email Notification triggered for Denied Payment request.
7) Open the Email and click on the Link which navigates to the Payment Request Approval component.
8) On clicking Search button above message appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms