Multi-Resource Work Order (WO) Child WO's Not Able to be Sourced Through Bidding Process, Receive 'No Service’s have been defined, service’s are required to source' Message on the Multi Resource Sourcing Selete(SPF_SOURCE_SLT_MWO) Page
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to source a provider through a multi resource work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Georgia Wine, user id GEORGIAWINE.
2. Access a released multi resource work order (example used: DMO00000076000)
3. Go to Services Summary tab.
4. Create an Associated Individual Service.
5. Source Service by clicking blue person icon.
6. Choose Assign Service Provider through Bid Process
7. Sourcing page appears with message ’No Service’s have been defined, service’s are required to source’. Page should have shown a grid on which the service coordinator could choose services to ‘source’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms