Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buyer Work center in Purchase Order (PO) showing incorrect total for sourcing errors.
In buyer work center, total count of PO sourcing errors showing in left pane and in right pane is incorrect. For example in left pane, total count it shows as 37 whereas clicking the link and data loaded in right pane shows the count as 35
This issue occurs in multi setid environment i.e. supplier setup with multiple setid environment.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Ensure the system has same vendor id in different setids. Example: vendor id “000000001” is present in 3 different setid “SHARE”, "SHR02" and “SHR03”
2) Create a requisition for the supplier “000000001” under setid “SHARE”
3) Inactivate the supplier and run PO auto sourcing process to stage the requisition with error
4) Source the Requisition and ensure that requisition stage to error status
5) Navigate to Buyer work center (Main Menu > Purchasing > Buyer WorkCenter)
6)There is a difference in count on sourcing error on dashboard count on left side and the rows loaded. In this scenario, on left pane, count shows as 37 where as the right pane shows it as 35. Value shown in the right pane is correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms