Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Allocations
The allocation process is only posting the first allocation step after assigning temporary tables to application engine program FS_ALLC, all the remaining journals sit in a 'Valid' status.
The allocation process should post all allocation steps after assigning temporary tables to application engine program FS_ALLC.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create two allocation steps and make sure Edit Journal(s) and Post Journal(s) is enabled for both of them.
- Create an allocation group and link the allocation steps from step 1 to this group.
- Navigate to Allocations > Define and Perform Allocations > Request Allocation and run Application Engine process FS_ALLC.
- Two journals are created and posted, one journal for each allocation step.
- Sign in to Application Designer and open the Program Properties for Application Engine FS_ALLC.
- Add the following Temp Tables to FS_ALLC (this is to fix issue described in Doc ID 618217.1):
- Run the allocation process again.
- This time only the first journal is posted! The second journal is NOT posted and remains in status Valid.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, most allocation journals are not posted automatically.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms