Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Site Name is not valid Check your URL syntax and try again" from Agent-My Cases pagelet.
1) HRHD Agent Dashboard has the Agent My Cases pagelet displayed
2) Login in with HHDUSA_AGT1
3) Navigate to HRHD Agent Dashboard
4) Save in Favorites
5) Log out.
Steps to replicate:
1) Login in as HRHDUSA_AGT1
2) Go to HR HelpDesk Agent Dashboard via Favorites
3) Click on Add Case on the Agent-My Cases pagelet
4) Make any changes to the case but do not save
5) Now click on the Favourites -> HR HelpDesk Agent Dashboard
6) When dialog box pops up, click 'No' button, the Dashboard will open
7) Click on any links or buttons for e.g. 'Add Case' on the Agent My Cases
pagelet and you will get this error
Same issue can replicate from "HR HelpDesk Manager Dashboard" as well when add "Agent-My Cases" pagelet to that dashboard.
1) Log in as a Chat Agent
2) have a Chat conversation
3) after finish, close the Chat window
4) Back to the original home page, click on a case in Agent - My Cases pagelet
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms