Last updated on MARCH 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the eBen W3EB_DEPBEN_RVW Page, the Name of the First Dependent on the list is the Name Field’s Column Heading.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start a birth life event
2. Continue in the event to where the Dependent is added.
3. Add the Dependent
4. The name column header label is the first dependent's name
Other display problems are also occurring on the page:
1. Column for Smoker designation is displaying Title "Yes or No".
2. Beneficiaries are appearing in both the dependent and beneficiary grid and are marked as dependents as well.
3. Separate grids are displaying for dependents and beneficiaries. Either a single grid should be used or there is no need for the Dependent and Beneficiary columns in the Dependent grid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms