Last updated on MAY 19, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you multi distribution requisition into a new requisition and change the price the distribution percentage flips to 100 percent on both distribution lines.
1. Create a new requisition with one line and split the line into two distribution lines at 50 percent each, save
2. Create a new requisition by copying the first one.
3. Change the price on the line and refresh
4. Go to the distribution lines and notice they are both sitting at 100 percent
5. Try and Save, get error.
6. Try and adjust the percentage lines to 50 each
7. Get error and now stuck.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms