Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
My Learning - Learner Review page behaves differently at different times.
When a learner tries to review a completed course, the review is done in a different way for the first time as compared to how it is done if he/she does it for the second time onwards.
Expected to see the page working in the same way.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > My Learning
- Check that Learner has completed courses
- Click on Review button
- Enter the review comments
- Check the rating selection when going back to ‘My Learning’ page. The rating is properly updated
- The learner decides to rate it differently. He clicks the ‘Review’ button again
- The way to review the course is different, earlier there was selecting stars, now its a drop down.
Due to this issue, users cannot see the same behavior using the same page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms