ELM 9.2 Launch Button Not Working Correctly After Course Is INPO With Multiple Learning Components
(Doc ID 2012786.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Administrator-Learner Tasks
1. Log in as an admin, create a course with 3 learning components. Set the course to allow for one step launch and enroll.
2. update the search index
4. Enroll a learner in that course
4. Log in as the learner, from the mylearning page, click launch (first learning component should launch, course should change from ENRL to INPO)
5. Complete the learning component, and close the window
6. Click launch again, 2nd component should open. Complete it and close it.
7. Log out of ELM.
8. Log back into ELM, from the mylearning, click launch again. (3 component should launch, but the first one launches)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document