Last updated on MAY 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.53 version, Approval Framework (AWE) Workflow using delivered GLJournalApproval Process Definition.
FSCM 9.2 Pi12
After updating the GL_APPROVAL.RequestInformation Adhoc Package to include method allowInsert, for the GLJournalApproval transaction. And configured Route for Review and Ad Hoc Insert Events in Configure transactions for GLJournalApproval. No Worklist are generated for Review.
No Worklist are generated for Reviewer that was inserted from Ad Hoc Insert.
Worklist should be generated for Reviewer that was inserted from Ad Hoc Insert.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Insure the GL_APPROVAL.RequestInformation Application Package, method allowInsert has Return True so that Ad Hoc Insert is available to the Transaction;
2. Make sure that GLJournal has an Route for Review Event, configured to send Worklist.
3. Navigate to Monitor Approvals and Search for GLJournalApproval in Pending Status.
4. Drill into specific Pending Journal, and hit the + to insert Reviewer.
5. Provide Reviewer Oprid, and OK
6. Observe Status Monitor shows inserted Reviewer.
7. Check PSWORKLIST. No worklist
8. Repeat step 5.
9. Provide Approver Oprid and OK
10. Observe Status Monitor shows inserted Approver
11. Check PSWORKLIST. Worklist inserted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms