Job Opening Approvals On Fluid Page Is Not Displaying All Info
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE: The Fluid Approval Details are not Displayed Completely when the Job Opening is Created using a Job Code and a Department number that have Different Setid’s. This can Occur for Customers who may not be Using one SETID for all Record Groups but use Multiple SETID’s
(EXAMPLE Job Code created with SETID = US001 and Department created with SETID = SHARE.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Sign in using PS/PS assigned to KU0007
2. Navigate to SETUP HCM > Foundation Tables > Job Attributes > Job Code
3. Add a Job Code using SETID US001, I Called it TEST, make sure to include the Job Family as it is required when creating a Job Opening and then save.
4. Verify that Approvals are checked (active)on the Recruiting Installation Table Navigation SETUP HCM > Install > Product Specific > Recruiting Installation
5. Navigate to Recruiting > Create Job Opening, enter information, use 14000 for the Department and the newly created Job Code = TEST.
6. On the Job Opening use Jean Parsons (KU0003) as the Recruiter and Betty Locherty (KU0007) as the Hiring Manager this will require that the approval request will need to be approved by Betty Locherty’s Manager
7. Complete the rest of the required information on the Job Opening and Post it
8. Verify that its pending approval
9. Next log out as PS/PS and sign in as HCQAN-HCRUSA/ HCQAN-HCRUSA
10. Make sure that you are in fluid mode
11. When you see the Approval Tile, click on it
12. There are two Job Openings shown as needing to be approved, one displays all the information the other one is missing information, please compare the two
Business Impact is High for Customers who use Fluid Mobile to Monitor Approvals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms