Express Requisition Form not Picking up Regionalized Items
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Express requisition form not picking up regionalized items.
When a Requester overrides their Ship-To Location on an ePro Requisition (Line Defaults) then selects an Item that is associated to a vendor by region in ‘Express Requisition’ (Forms), the system does not fetch the correct vendor associated with the region that is associated with the overridden Ship-To. However, a workaround is to go to the ‘Catalog’ tab and add any item to the shopping cart then go back into the ‘Express Requisition’ and re-enter the Item. Additionally, if the Ship-To on the ‘Requester Setup’ page is changed to the overriding Ship-To then the correct vendor displays in the Express Requisition.
1) Ship to Location defaults in from Requester Setup
2) On Requisition Settings Override the ship to code… click Continue
*Review setup, please see attached doc for process detail
3) Note that Region codes associated with Vendor by Region on Item Vendor by Region page
4) The Ship to Location defaults in from Requester Setup on Requisition
5) back to step 2 above Override the ship to code
6) Go to Express Requisition entry page and Select item 10000 and enter quantity…
7) Note here that the vendor associated with the original Ship to location and not the overridden location
*On the requisition that is ready to save and submit that the Ship To location was override.
Note that Bike Shop is the vendor for the different region code as per the page shots above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms