EGL9.2: Questions And Answers Get Mixed Up On Chartfield Request Page After Deleting A Question In Business Request Template
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions and Answers in Questions section in Chartfield Request page get mixed up after deleting a Question on Business Request Template
Steps to replicate
1. Open the Business Request Template for ACCOUNT Field Name. Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Business Request Configuration > Business Request Template. By default, there’s only 1 Question. Add two (2) new Question rows
2. Raise new Account CF Request. Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields > Define Values > Chartfield Request. Populate required Account CF value details, including Answers to 3 Questions
3. Save. Request ID will be automatically generated. Submit the request for approval.Request got submitted for approval. Notice that Answer/s are not editable.
4. Open the Business Request Template for ACCOUNT again. Delete ‘Question 1’ row, then Save the template.
5. Open the submitted Chartfield Request and check the ‘Questions’ section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms