ECM: Automated Accounting Process ABENDED at Step TR_ACCTG.TRA2200.TRA2220
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automated Accounting process ABENDED at TRA2200 when using substitute rules.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_TRA_CHART_TAO4) violated
Process ABENDED at Step TR_ACCTG.TRA2200.TRA2220 (SQL)
1. Go to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Define Substitution Rules, and create two substitution rules
2. On Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Templates, assign the rules to two templates
3. Navigate to Banking > Reconcile Statements > External Transactions, and create external transactions online
4. Navigate to Banking > Reconcile Statements > Manual Reconciliation, and manually reconcile the transactions
5. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Automated Accounting, and run automated the accounting process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms