ELM 9.2: When A User Profile Is Created Later In ELM, the S_LM_PERSON_OPRID Table Should Be Updated With A Row For That Associates This Oprid With A Learner ID
(Doc ID 2013862.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ELM 9.2 table PS_LM_OPRID not being updated when creating a new OPRID for an existing person / learner. Some users are unable to access the My Learning page in ELM9.2.
Expected to see the table PS_LM_OPRID updated and My Learning page displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add a new user in the HRMS system
- Allow the USER_PROFILE_SYNC to automatically sync the user over to ELM 9.2
- All the fields we have selected update properly
- The incremental sync will bring over the ID type="Employee" and the valid employee ID attribute
- The user can log into ELM, but cannot access the "My Learning" page because no row was inserted into PS_LM_OPRID table.
- Add a new user directly in ELM 9.2
- On the "ID" page, select ID type ="Employee"
- Select a valid employee ID for the attribute value
- Save the record
- The OPRID is now associated with an employee ID number
- The user can log in, but cannot access "My Learning" because there is no row in the PS_LM_OPRID table.
Due to this issue, users cannot access My Learning page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document