Receipt Accrual (PO_RECVACCR) ABENDED at Step PO_RECVACCR.RACCR060.RVRSPRE4 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805 When More Than Two Times in the Same Period and the Previous Entries have been Journal Generated
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Receipt Accrual process for the 3rd time in an accounting period (month), the following error occurs:
Process 28835 ABENDED at Step PO_RECVACCR.RACCR060.RVRSPRE4 (SQL) -- RC = 805
1. Created a purchase order for 90.00 with receiving and matching required.
2. Received the PO.
3. Ran Receipt Accrual with Date = 3/5/2015.
4. Ran Journal Generator for Transactions with Accounting date Begin Date = 3/5. End Date = 4/1, GL_DISTRIB_STATUS updated to D for all rows.
5. Ran Receipt Accrual with Date = 3/6/2015.
6. Ran Journal Generator for Transaction with Accounting date Begin date 4/1. End Date 4/1. Leaving the rows on RECV_LN_ACCTG with an ACCOUNTING_DATE = 3/6 with a GL_DISTRIB_STATUS = N.
7. Ran Receipt Accrual again with Date 3/6/2015 and this process went to no success.
Development added the field LASTUPDDTTM to the following records, EE_RCV_ACCTG_LN, RECV_LNACCTG_VW, RECV_LN_ACCTG and the SQL for the view RECV_LNACCTG_VW, and changed the configuration on the Subsystem Journal Accounting Entry Definition (General Ledger -> Journals -> Subsystem Journals -> Accounting Entry Definition) for RECACCRL. On that page, the field '*Last Update DateTime' is changed from DT_TIMESTAMP to LASTUPDDTTM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms