Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Candidate Gateway, when a Saved Search is being edited and when the keywords do not match any of the job openings, the search results indicates "1 matches found" but the Search Results reads "No Results Found".
The system should not account for blank rows generated by the component processor and indicate 0 matches found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Self-Service > Recruiting > Careers
2. On the Job Search page, enter an impossible keyword and click Save Search (we used "Yahoo" as keyword)
3. Under Name My Search, enter your search name and click Save Search.
4. Upon save, you will be directed to the "My Saved Searches" page.
5. Click the Edit icon for the alert you just created and you will be directed to the "Edit Search" page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms