EAP Brazil Localization: Pay Cycle selects Adjustment Voucher with Schedule Due/Net Due Date that is outside the Pay From Date/Pay Through Date range
(Doc ID 2015543.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay Cycle is selecting an Adjustment Voucher with the Schedule Due/Net Due Date that is outside the Pay From Date/Pay Through Date range.
Pay Cycle should select Vouchers with the Schedule Due/Net Due Date between the Pay From Date/Pay Through Date range.
1. Add Regular Voucher1 for +1000.00; Schedule Due and Net Due date: 16,Apr
2. Add Adjustment Voucher2 for -1000.00; Schedule Due and Net Due date: 16,Apr
3. Add Regular Voucher3 for +2000.00; Schedule Due and Net Due date: 01,Apr
4. Add Adj Voucher4 for -2000.00: Schedule Due and Net Due date: 01,Apr
5. Pay Cycle: Pay From Date/Pay Through Date = 16,Apr
6. Run Payment Selection
7. 3 Vouchers selected: Regular Voucher1, Adjustment Voucher2 , Adjustment Voucher4
8. ERROR: Adjustment Voucher4 should not be selected
9. Run Payment Creation
10. ERROR: Negative Payment for Adjustment Voucher4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document