Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when Time Reporter data is re-activated for an employee returning from leave in the middle of the period, the employee is allowed to add a row on the timesheet during the mid-period return, but is unable to delete the row without getting the following message:
This reporting period includes reported time that cannot be modified (13504, 10101)
Steps to Recreate:
1. Insert a row in Job Data to put employee on paid LOA and save.
2. Insert a row in Time Reporter Data to change Status to Inactive using same effdt as step1 and save.
3. Now Insert a row in Job Data for employee Return from Leave with effdt in the middle of the period and save.
4. Insert a row in Time Reporter Data to change Status to Active after returning from leave using same effdt as above and save.
5. On timesheet page report hours using two different TRCs and submit.
6. Now insert a row and add 1 hour with a third (different) TRC for one of the days already entered and submit.
7. Delete the previous row just entered. The above error is triggered.
Inability to delete a row previously added mid period causes confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms