EAP: Zero Voucher with Withholding Override fails to create Payment accounting entries for Withholding
(Doc ID 2015562.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Zero Voucher with Withholding Override fails to create Payment accounting entries for Withholding.
1. Create Voucher for a vendor for which withholding is applicable (if possible, choose Indian TDS)
Gross Amount = 0.00
Go to Withholding link, specify Withholding Override amount as 120,000 (any amount greater than tax slab)
2. Post the Voucher
- Accounts Payable Debit = 2448.00
- Withholding Credit = 2448.00
3. Voucher > Payments page
Two Payment Schedules are created:
a. -2448.00 (Negative) against the Vendor
b. +2448.00 against the Withholding Authority
4. Make the Payment of 3.b (Withholding Authority)
Adjust 3.a with Vendor invoices
5. Run Payment Posting
6. Problem: No accounting entries are generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document