EAP: Image Creation Failed error when displaying Related Content for Voucher
(Doc ID 2015628.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to review the Related Content of Recycled Vouchers for a Voucher, if Vouchers are listed in the table to the left of the page, then a graph of the Vouchers will appear to the right of the page. However, if the table does not list any Vouchers, then instead of showing a graph, an error displays.
In Release 9.1, PT 8.53, instead of the below error appearing, the graph would still display but would show the following message, "No data to display".
Image Creation Failed
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Related Content Service > Manage Related Content Service
2. Content Reference = Regular Entry
3. Click Edit
4. On the Configure Release Content page:
a. Service Type = Service
b. Service ID = AP_RECYCLE_VCHR
c. Click Configure
5. On the Configure Service page:
a. Parameter Name = NBR_OF_MONTHS
b. Mapping Type = Fixed Value
c. Mapping Data = 120
6. On the Voucher > Add/Update > Regular Entry page, display Business Unit = US001, Voucher ID = 00000177
7. On the Voucher > Summary page, click on the drop down for Related Content
8. Select Recycle Vouchers
9. Related Content section appears
10. Voucher ID’s appear in the Recycle Vouchers table to the left, and Graph of the Recycle Vouchers appears to the right -- This is working correctly
11. On the Voucher > Add/Update > Regular Entry page, display Business Unit = FRA01, Voucher ID = APF08
12. On the Voucher > Summary page, click on the drop down for Related Content
13. Select Recycle Vouchers
14. Related Content section appears
15. Voucher ID’s appear in the Recycle Vouchers table to the left but there is no Graph to the right
16. Above error occurs
17. If Steps 11-13 is performed on a Release 9.1 PT 8.53 database, Graph appears to the right but with the following message -- No data to display
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document