Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot navigate back and forth between components when site name has an underscore.
'Site name is not valid. Check your url syntax and try again.'
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Use a site name with an underscore in it
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests
3. Search or add a run control and go into the page
4. Then click on the Process Monitor hyperlink
5. When in the process monitor page, click either System Process Requests or Process Monitor in the breadcrumbs
6. The following error is displayed
7. 'Site name is not valid. Check your url syntax and try again.'
Additionally, clicking on New Window link in such an environment is producing the same error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms